Friday, April 11, 2008

If I Were a Rich Girl...

Sorry for all of the accidental posts. My Internet Explorer kept switching between Blogger in Draft and regular Blogger. Hooray for Microsoft products! They're stable.

I was browsing my Martha Stewart Weddings when I came across an advertisement for this gorgeous Vera Wang dress...it's a couture version of my working (wo)man's dress. Isn't it gorgeous?





This has nothing to do with Martha or my dress, but how cute is this etsy find?



See? I am like an accessories schizophrenic! I seriously can't pick a look. Maybe I should just buy something in each category and have hourly costume changes. Other girls get two dresses, right? Ha, Ha.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

THank you for featuring our GRACE necklace. This model I made myself. I'm happy you like it. Keep up the great blogging, its part of my daily reads

Tara Vorhes said...

ha- i had a sales lady bring me a replica of a vera dress... on in one dress shop session had 3 versions of the same dress as different price points! too funny. even a working woman wants to look stylin!

love your dress! such a smart choice for a cocktail reception.

Anonymous said...

you've been tagged! love your blog =)

Unknown said...

I adore Etsy, I just bought my garter from there!

PS: Tag, you're it!

http://bridalcheek.wordpress.com/2008/04/14/im-it/