Saturday, April 19, 2008

Dress

I had a nightmare last night that the store ordered the wrong dress, so I decided to nip it in the bud and bite the bullet. I popped out to the 'burbs to check out my dress.




Oh.


My.


God.


I.


Love.


It.





It's perfect. Absolutely perfect. And it's TOO BIG! Hooray! I am telling myself that it's because I've been working out like a champ. Hopefully, it will be much, much bigger come time for alterations.





Here's the 4-1-1 on all of my accessories:



  • Veil: LOOKS AWESOME without the feathers. The feather clip just doesn't work with my dress.

  • Ivory J. Crew Shoes: They aren't the best selection. The color's off and the design doesn't work too well with my dress. I think that I might look for some gold shoes.

  • Orange J. Crew Flats: AWESOME.
YEAH!

6 comments:

Jenna said...

From what I can see it looks amazing. I'm so glad you decided to go with the veil!

Phoebems said...

I love the idea of orange flats with that dress - I think a bright color shoe looks great and fun!

And Tag! You're it! List 6 things about yourself on your blog and pass it on! See my blog for details, engagemental.wordpress.com

Tara Vorhes said...

Yeah! I bet you are so excited! Plenty of time to find some different shoes too...

Tilly said...

So, so pretty!! I love the idea of orange shoes. I plan to wear green ones!

A Windy City Wedding said...

yay so exciting!! i love those jcrew shoes you got BTW, good find.

janet - roses or ranunculus said...

gorgeous dress! i love the orange shoes too. m