Saturday, August 2, 2008

You're Swell

I think that I may be losing creative steam. If my suspicions are true, I think that these cards from Paper Source would be a handsome stand-in as thank you cards for bridal shower gifts.

Image:
Paper Source


P.S. The Northwoods are very pretty. But bring a good book if you're hyper because it is Q-U-I-E-T. ;) I managed to finish knitting a Christmas present for someone in the family that was originally intended as a birthday present this past January. Oops. Better late than never, right?


P.S.S. If you want to go to the Northwoods and are afraid to swim or need shallow water for little kids, stay on Little St. Germaine Lake in St. Germaine. While it's deep enough to boat and fish, most of it is waist deep -- I even went kayaking! We stayed here.

No comments: