Tuesday, May 5, 2009

*I* Am the Biggest Loser

I haven't watched any of this season's Biggest Loser, but caught tonight's episode while I was getting my nails done. And by "caught" I mean, I bawled through the entire episode. That's right. I bawled. In the middle of the nail salon. This show had it all tonight:
  • Tara  giving her mom a new kitchen, her messy bedroom, and her compulsive exercise made me cry. 
  • Helen  running that marathon and weighing in at 147 pounds made me cry. 
  • Hunky Mike stressing out about his weight and his family's struggles and having to walk that marathon made me cry.
But, Mike's dad, Ron, was the best. I want to hug him for finishing that marathon and then pin a "Father of the Year" award on his new svelte chest.



I wish that they had a "Kinda Big Loser" for chubby people that only have to lose a saw buck or two. I think that's what I need. I'd love to lose 45 pounds in 17 weeks.

BTW, the video messages of the "Pre-Losers" talking to themselves are GENIUS. I wish that I had done that when I've lost weight.

No comments: